- 1/8 DIN (50 mm x 97 mm)
- Six digit LED display
- Elapsed timer with preset capability
- Four separate displays (timer, counter, real time clock and date)
- PC software programmable
- Four setpoint alarm outputs (with plug in card)
- Communications and bus capabilities (with plug in card)
- NEMA 4X / IP65 front bezel
The PAXTM (Timer) and PAXCK (Clock/Timer) can both function as an elapsed time or preset timer, which the PAXCK also offers additional real-time clock with date capability. By using two separate signal inputs and 23 selectable time ranges, the meter can be programmed to meet most any timing application. With the addition of a plug-in setpoint card, the PAXCK can be utilized as a dual or quad output preset timer.
The PAXCK can operate as a Real-Time Clock with option card PAXRTC00. The meter is capable of displaying time in 12-hour or 24-hour time formats. The meter is also capable of displaying day, month and year. The meter will recognize leap year and automatically adjust for Daylight Savings Time.