Easy installation into your high-purity sanitary setups
- Obtain a contaminant-free sample from a WFI use point
- Genuine Masterflex® tubing undergoes robust testing to provide optimal performance / pump life hours with peristaltic pump equipment
- Precision extruded to tight tolerances for high repeatability, accuracy and reproducibility
- Global market leader in range of formulations for most extensive chemical compatibility
- Single-use custom lengths and configurations available to minimize downtime
- Regulatory approvals to match your unique application
- Always in stock—most formulations and sizes available to ship same day
Allowing for easy assembly and disassembly of sanitary setups, these tubing assemblies are perfect for single-use transfer lines in biopharma markets, plus a wide range of fluid transfer systems. Ensure microbial control with double bagged assemblies which come in an easy peel, low permeability pouch. All assembly is conducted in an ISO Class 7 cleanroom.
The sterile sanitary fittings feature an integral elastomeric gasket, providing an all-in-one singular Tri-Clamp fitting. This unique design prevents contamination by requiring zero contact between the user and the gasket. The built-in gasket also allows for a greater seal with no risk of misalignment.
The gasket and tubing are made from sealable/weldable TPE, offering good chemical resistance and may be sterilized by gamma irradiation, autoclave, or ethylene oxide (EtO). TPE is designed specifically for cell media transfer and aseptic applications. This material offers excellent barrier properties and low protein binding. The Tri-Clamp fitting is constructed of animal-derived ingredient-free polypropylene.
These presterilized sanitary fitting and tubing assemblies are available for quick shipment—eliminating downtime.
Sanitary clamp not included, please order 31201-43 separately.