Pump at pressures up to 125 psi (8.5 bar)
- Flow rate 0.9 to 90 mL/min (depends on drive rpm and tubing size)
- Four digit LED display shows motor rpm—confirm speed setting at a glance
- Integrated open-head sensor stops drive motor when pump head is opened
- Reversible motor—purge tubing before or after pumping; pump fluid in either direction
- LED indicators confirm motor direction
- Powerful motors let you stack 2 or 4 pump heads for increased flow rates and for multichannel applications
- Separate speed and power (on/off) control—maintain speed setting while turning pump on/off
- NEMA 4X (IP66) rated housing
- Remote control capabilities via a watertight connector on back of drive
- High-Performance pump head offers automatic occlusion—optimized when pump head is closed and latched
These accurate console drives have powerful motors, speed display, and ±0.25% speed control for precise flow regulation—ideal for metering applications. Remote speed control requires cable assembly 77300-32.
Operation of the integrated open-head sensor requires use of sensor-equipped L/S Easy-Load II pump heads 77200-30 or 77200-32.