Enhanced pumping life and durability—especially under pressure
- Genuine Masterflex® tubing undergoes robust testing to provide optimal performance/pump life hours with peristaltic pump equipment
- Precision extruded to tight tolerances for high repeatability, accuracy, and reproducibility
- Global market leader in range of formulations for most extensive chemical compatibility
- Single-use custom lengths and configurations available to minimize downtime
- Regulatory Approvals to match your unique application
- Always in stock—most formulations and sizes available to ship same day
Masterflex® Chem-Durance® Bio Precision pump tubing performs in a wide range of chemical applications, limiting the number of tubing formulations needed to keep on hand. The plasticizer-free, smooth-bore liner is hydrophobic and resists the absorption/adsorption of aqueous fluids.
Ideal for laboratory, pharmaceutical processing, and biotech applications, this tubing complies with USP class VI and FDA standards. Tubing can be sterilized by autoclave, gamma radiation, or ethylene oxide.