Place motor and controller where convenient with modular design
- Flow rate 0.04 to 19 LPM with I/P tubing—flow rate depends on drive rpm, pump head, and tubing size
- Digital interface with LED display shows pump rpm— confirm speed setting at a glance
- Remote control available using analog communication—voltage, current and contact closure
- Powerful motor lets you stack two pump heads for increased flow rate while offering ±0.25% speed control accuracy
- Membrane keypad allows for easy up-front control of speed, direction, and start/stop
I/P® modular drives feature reversible pumping while allowing you the flexibility to separate the motor from the controller. These accurate modular drives have powerful motors, speed display, and ±0.25% speed control for precise flow regulation—ideal for metering and critical transfer applications.
Splash-resistant ABS plastic controller housing and epoxy finished steel drive housing are IP33 rated. A 6-ft (1.8-m) cable connects drive and controller—optional extension cable 07557-51 is available to extend distance to 15 ft (4.5 m).