Ensure optimum performance from your Masterflex® pump
- Genuine Masterflex® tubing undergoes robust testing to provide optimal performance / pump life hours with peristaltic pump equipment
- Precision extruded to tight tolerances for high repeatability, accuracy and reproducibility
- Global market leader in range of formulations for most extensive chemical compatibility
- Single-use custom lengths and configurations available to minimize downtime
- Regulatory approvals to match your unique application
- Always in stock—most formulations and sizes available to ship same day
- Unique packaging options include packs, cases, and spools for customer-friendly ordering and delivery
- Designed especially for handling food products
- Bore is extremely smooth (better than most stainless steels)
- Nontoxic, will not affect taste or odor, and clear for CIP and flow verification
- Excellent nonwetting properties permit flush cleaning and complete drainage
- High dielectric constant
- Many world complance classifications - one choice for a global food/sanitary pump tubing
Good with acids, alkalis, pressure, vacuum, and excellent with viscous fliuds. Fair with sterile fluids.
Not recommended with Organic solvents.
Physical characteristics :
PVC-based material with plasticizer.
Firm (stiff) material.
(static): -36 to 74C (-32 to 165F)
(dynamic): 0 to 40C (32 to 104F)
FDA 21 CFR 175.300;
Reach Compliant (non-DEHP),
Applications: Food and beverage processing and dispensing.
Sterilize: EtO, Autoclave
These new Masterflex B/T tubing sizes 87 and 91 are optimized to provide better performance in higher-pressure applications. Each tubing size is manufactured to extremely close tolerances that match our B/T pump heads. These tight tolerances ensure accurate, repeatable flow, and long tubing life. Plus, the PerfectPosition tubing retention marks (found on most of the tubing formulations), indicate the best placement of the tubing within the pump head.
Choose from a variety of tubing formulations to allow for optimal performance in the most challenging applications.