Ensure optimal performance from your Masterflex® B/T series pump
- Genuine Masterflex® tubing undergoes robust testing to provide optimal performance / pump life hours with peristaltic pump equipment
- Precision extruded to tight tolerances for high repeatability, accuracy and reproducibility
- Global market leader in range of formulations for most extensive chemical compatibility
- Single-use custom lengths and configurations available to minimize downtime
- Regulatory approvals to match your unique application
- Always in stock—most formulations and sizes available to ship same day
- Unique packaging options include packs, cases, and spools for customer-friendly ordering and delivery
- Maximum pressure up to 100 psi (69 bar)
- Excellent flow stability
- Low Spallation
- Low gas permeability
- Unique composition of platinum-cured silicone and expanded PTFE
Research & Development
Pulp and paper
Gore Sta-Pure PCS-Series Pump Tubing is your ideal choice for high purity or long-running, critical pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical processing applications. The patented composite platinum-cured silicone and ePTFE (polytetrafluoroethylene), results in a tube that offers high flex durability for greater resistance to rupture - even at applications up to 100 psig. Long-term pump testing proves that Gore Sta-Pure PCS-Series Pump Tubing lasts over 1000 hours at 200 rpm, or over 6000 hours at 100 rpm. Its long life eliminates the need to rotate tubing through the pump head, saving time and reducing maintenance.
If one is looking for a flow-stable, process-stable tubing that withstands CIP (clean-in-place) or SIP (steam-in-place) cleaning—look no further than this tubing!
Gore Sta-Pure PCS-Series Pump Tubing is available as single tube elements. Flow ranges are approximate—calculated under the following conditions: 0 psig at inlet, 0.5 psig at outlet; water temperature at 72°F (22°C). Actual performance varies depending on tubing formulation—values shown below are for firm tubing.