Innovative, versatile, and wireless diagnostic tools with increased performance and flexibility
- Log and trend measurements, and pinpoint intermittent faults
- Capture measurements outside the arc flash zone with Bluetooth® connectivity to your Apple or Android devices
- Transmit results wirelessly via the Fluke Connect® Measurements app
- Read measurements on your phone at a safe distance, requiring less Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Create and share reports from the field via email, or converse in real-time with ShareLive™ video calls
- CAT IV-600V, CAT III-1000 V safety rating
Fluke® 370 FC wireless series clamp meters offer True RMS AC voltage and current measurements. Depending on model, the meters can measure up to 1000 V and 1000 A or 600 V and 600 A. The iFLEX® flexible current probe (included with 376 FC, must be ordered separately for 374 FC and 375 FC) expands the AC current measurement range to 2500 A while providing increased display flexibility, and the ability to measure awkward-sized conductors and access wires. All three clamps are now part of the Fluke Connect® family of wireless test tools, allowing users to automatically transmit data to their phone.