Highly customizable and secure data recording at the touch of a finger
- Universal inputs accept voltage, current, frequency, and temperature
- Data accessible via LAN, OPC and MODBUS servers, e-mail, and external media devices
- On-screen chart annotation with included stylus saves notes and comments in the permanent electronic record
- Password protection, date/time stamps, and data encryption ensure electronic records meet 21 CFR Part 11 requirements
- Panel installation provides IP65/NEMA 4 protection in harsh environments
These paperless data acquisition systems incorporate a 5.6-in. (14.2-cm) TFT LCD with a durable touch screen and an intuitive icon-driven interface to make programming easy. Data and graphics displays are customizable, showing you the information you need in the format you prefer. A variety of indicators and trend graphs are available, and the on-screen help box walks you through all the options.
Connect transmitters directly to the universal inputs, then program which channels, sampling rates, events, and start/stop times and dates to record. All universal inputs accept DC voltage and current transmitters, thermocouple and RTD temperature sensors.
Data storage devices compatible with the recorder include: CompactFlash™, USB memory stick, and internal 512 MB SD card. Transmit data to PC via Ethernet with the Exhibitor Software (order separately). Built-in MODBUS and OPC servers communicate with any compliant software client, seamlessly integrating into existing PLC systems. E-mail client delivers data batches and alerts recipients of alarm states or events.
Multiple layers of security protect data integrity. Three levels of password protection prevent tampering and data loss accidents. All data is stored in an encrypted binary format, including the time and date stamp. On-board backup battery and power failure-initiated shutdown protect data stored in nonvolatile memory from corruption, and front media door is lockable.