Compact, rugged design ideal for industrial counting and weighing needs
- Backlit LCD changes color for quick notification of checkweighing limits
- Solid ABS housing is durable for industrial use
- 1:600,000 internal counting resolution offers precise results
- Sealed keypad protects against dirt and spills
- Drip channels divert spills away from internal components
- Programmable auto power-off saves energy
- Rechargeable battery lasts up to 90 hours on a single charge
These CKT Cruiser bench checkweighing scales provide quick and accurate weighing, parts counting, and checkweighing measurements. The scales help meet regulatory guidelines, reduce waste, and eliminate overages. Backlit LCD changes color to indicate if a sample is under, over, or within the preset limits. Color-coded keys allow for quick recognition of frequently used functions. Store and recall up to 100 product lookups or piece weights. Scales offer five weighing units and perform weighing, percentage weighing, net total weighing, parts counting, check counting, accumulation, and checkweighing operations.
Other features include automatic zero tracking, LED checkweighing lights with selectable Hi/Low limits, automatic tare, preset tare, load cell protection, and an accumulation facility that allows the count to be stored and recalled as an accumulated total. Supplied with a RS-232 bidirectional interface and real time clock.